Chelsea

I recently went back to Facebook and started posting again on my fan page. I've missed it so much. As much as I was excited to come back out of my shell, the worries that came with it were a little overwhelming.  The one thing that came to my mind the instant I signed my name to a post was Chelsea. My little girl whom I lost through miscarriage in December of 2008. The most devastating experience of my life. I was alone, scared and heartbroken as I held onto pieces of my baby birthed too early. I think about her all the time. I think of what she'd look like, who'd she act like, what her voice would sound like. I just think about everything that I will never know for certain. One of these days when I build up the courage I will tell my more in depth story of my little Chelsea but until then, I just needed to speak of her presence even if it was just a few hours on earth, even if she never took a breath, even though to most she never "existed". She was once my center focus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mom's Worry

Chronic Pain